With the Google Assistant and the My Leviton linked service, you can control your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice.
To get started, your Google Assistant device (e.g. Google Home, mobile device, etc.) will need to be installed and/or configured before proceeding. You will also need your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
- Open the Google app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Select Settings under Google Assistant.
- Select Home control.
- Tap the options button on the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage accounts.
- Select Leviton.
- Enter your My Leviton email address and password then tap Link Your Account.
- Wait a few seconds for Google to find your My Leviton devices. Once complete, you can assign rooms to your devices or select Done to finish.
- You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.